Soccer News of Friday, 13 June 2014
No African team will go to the next round - Serbian witch-doctor predicts
Following Kwaku Bonsam's hoax-eruption days back when the Ghanaian witch-doctor took responsibility for Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo's injuries, another soothsayer in the circle somewhere has sprung up with numerous predictions prior to the World Cup kicking-off late yesterday.
Mancho Kalashenkiov, popularly known for his foretelling of Malaysia's missing plane, the Serb has predicted some events which are ostensibly utter-mind-blowers.
The spiritualist has said all Africa's representatives in Brazil will suffer group stage exit amongst many other audacious predictions.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not score a single goal.
- Brazil will exit in semi-finals.
- No African team will go to the next round.
- European team will win the cup for the second successive time.
- Neymar will get a red card.
- Messi will shine only to be injured later.
- Violence will breakout in Rio de Janeiro killing people.
- Diego Costa will not play more than thirty-three (33) minutes in Brazil.
- France will play dismally like they did in 2010.
- Top goal-scorer will score five (5) goals.
Indeed the proliferation of spiritualists taking football to another level raises some amount of concern from all and sundry.