59th Asantehene Gold Cup Championship opens
The 59th edition of the MTN Asantehene Gold Cup Championship has opened in Kumasi with a “tee off” by the Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II.
About 300 professional and amateur golfers from across the country – Tema, Achimota, Takoradi, Obuasi, Tafo, Nsuta and Damengo are taking part in the four-day tournament.
The prestigious sporting event is being jointly sponsored by MTN, one of the leading telecommunication companies, CAL Bank, Taysec, Beige Capital and Ghana Union Assurance Company Limited.
The professional golfers would be playing 72 holes while the amateurs – both men and ladies would do 36 holes.
It » Read More
- May 5
- Golfers scramble for honors at the MTN - Asantehene Gold Cup
- May 3
- Junior golf tournament held
- Mar 17
- Lady Captain wins March Medal
- Lady Captain wins March medal
- Feb 12
- Golf officials calls on DG of NSA
- Dec 20
- PHOTOS: A tenure well-served
- Dec 17
- Golf: Prof. Bernard Baiden and CY Nyarko leave office
- Dec 15
- Golf: Kwami, Esther win Carloking Open
- Dec 6
- Vincent Torgah and 23 others qualify for next stage of PGA
- Nov 26
- Second edition of PGA championship launched
- Kid's golf on farmer's day
- 50 professionals to participate in 2015 Gold Fields PGA Championship
- Gold Fields keen to see golf as big as football in Ghana
- Amos Korblah aims to win 2015 Gold Fields PGA championship
- Nov 16
- MTN CEO golf - Da Costa and co wins
- » More Golf News