Women’s Health to Wealth supports GHS
The Women’s Health to Wealth, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), on Friday presented medical items worth $ 100, 000 to the Ghana Health Service (GHS) in Accra.
The items included BD eclipse injection needles, smart seal surgical mask, isolation gown, specimen transport bags, safety glide injection needles and scrub pant excel.
Nana Abena Akuamoah-Boateng, the Executive Director, Women’s Health to Wealth, said the donation was in response to the unfortunate incident that happened to the Central Medical Stores.
In January, fire gutted the Central medical stores in Tema, a depot for medical supplies in the country.
The Executive Director said » Read More
- Apr 25
- Help! My Knees Hurt!
- WHO worried about lack of enforcement of laws
- GHS to introduce two Child Protection Vaccines
- Apr 24
- New office not cause of NHIA challenges
- Stop misusing antibiotics - Public cautioned
- Graduands challenged to change nursing face
- Vodafone launches new call service on Ebola
- Apr 23
- Ebola drug cures infected monkeys
- Exercise 'not key to obesity fight'
- Ghana To Establish An Infectious Disease Center
- Centre for Legacy honours a retired Midwife
- 110 pregnant women tested HIV positive in 2014
- Mental Health Board launches anniversary
- Ambassador meets Ghanaian doctors in Israel
- Ashanti Region records more Pneumonia cases
- » More Health News