Bonnke Gospel Crusade comes off at Suame Roundabout
The Steering Committee of this year’s Bonnke Gospel Crusade in Kumasi has explained why the upcoming Gospel crusade in the Garden City will not be held at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium. The committee, made up of heads of churches and para-church organisations, including the Roman Catholic, Methodist, Anglican, Presbyterian, the Church of Pentecost and Assemblies of God, together with ministries such as Aglow International, says the stadium is small to hold the sheer number of attendees.
Slated for Thursday, November 6 through to Sunday, November 9, 2014, the crusade will now be held at the Suame Roundabout.
Briefing » Read More
- Oct 23
- Anglican Women’s Fellowship holds biennial confab
- Church launches environmental campaign
- Oct 22
- Religious leader calls for discipline
- Head of Anglican Church to visit Ghana
- Is The Bible A Reliable Historical Document?
- Oct 21
- Church has become busy for nothing - Rev. Asante
- Sekondi Anglican Church seeks reconciliation
- Cape Coast Methodist Diocese inducts new Bishop
- Oct 20
- Church called on to partner State against corruption
- Sharia and Jinn-related Abuses in Muslim Communities
- Oct 19
- Dr Zakir Naik arrives in Ghana to clear misconceptions about Islam
- Oct 18
- Christians Urge To Remain Strong Despite Tribulations
- » More Religion News