Christians should not fear trials — Rt. Rev. Forson
The Bishop of the Tema Diocese of The Methodist Church Ghana, Rt Rev. Thomas Brown Forson, has stated that the faithlessness of mankind cannot nullify the faithfulness of God.
He has, therefore, challenged Ghanaians, especially Christians, to rejoice in the face of trials, as they would surely overcome their problems with God granting their hearts’ desire at His own divine time.
Preaching the sermon at the Calvary Methodist Church, Community Three, Tema, last Sunday, Bishop Forson stated that as God’s children, God would surely lead us to glory if we insist and persist in getting the impossible from Him.
» Read More
- Aug 23
- The Digital Physics of Corruption in the face of Quantum factor
- The Earth- a Masterpiece of Allah's Intricate Ingenuity
- EP Church to adopt witches camps
- Christians and Muslims must pray against Boko-Haram
- Aug 22
- Stop portraying Homowo as fetish – Pastors told
- Ebola will not cross Ghana’s borders - Ampiah-Kwofi
- Christianity must advance the nation - Vice-President
- Aug 21
- Imam calls for unity between Christians and Muslims
- Aug 20
- Shia National Imam sends condolence message to Sheikh al-Zakzaki
- Aug 19
- Pentecost educates members on Ebola and Cholera
- E.P. Church youths asked to exercise genuine faith
- Christians must be incorruptible, even in hardships – pastor Appiagyei
- » More Religion News