Grandpa jailed 10 years for defilement
Nana Ahenkofi, 70, one of the two old men who allegedly defiled a five-year-old Kindergarten girl at Effia near Takoradi in the Western Region, has been sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment.
The convict pleaded guilty of defiling girl, 5, and was convicted on his own plea.
His other alleged accomplice, Kofi Essuon, 60, was however remanded into police custody to reappear before the court on March 30, 2015 after he had pleaded not guilty to the charge of defilement.
The two old men were first hauled before the Takoradi Circuit Court on Monday, February 16, 2015, and the court, presided over by Mrs » Read More
- Mar 4
- Police foil robbery attempt
- Watchman found dead in school
- Court issues bent warrant for contractor's arrest
- Purchasing Clerk jailed for duping employers
- Fmr. GREDA boss case transferred to Financial Court
- Parliament investigates police recruitment scam
- A-G, National Biosafety Authority join law suit
- Lawyer prays for self-recognisance bail for client
- Fmr. NCCE Director goes to Court over benefits
- Mar 3
- Armed robbers attack students’ hostel in Kumasi
- Fresh charges for Cop killers
- SIM box fraud: Ex-GREDA boss to reappear in court today
- Fulani robber kills three; three others on his hit list
- Man remanded for stabbing 14-year-old girl
- Unemployed gets 25 years for robbery
- » More Crime News