5 robbers jailed 180 years
Five armed robbers have been jailed a total of 180 years by the Tarkwa Circuit Court for robbery in the Wassa Amenfi District of the Western Region, two weeks ago.
Two of the convicts, Kwame Atia and Nanjo Bayo were sentenced to 55 years each, Simon Dauda, 25 years; Kwasi Kwaku, a Togolese, alias JJ, 35 years; and Issac Amoah, 10 years.
They all pleaded guilty to charges of robbery and where accordingly, convicted by the court.
However, Amoah who pleaded not guilty in another robbery case would appear before the court at a later date.
» Read More
- Feb 6
- Nigerian swindles Ivorian
- Feb 5
- MP’s son shoots NPP women’s organiser son
- Man butchers 19-year-old JHS girl over sex
- Police officer gives evidence over his stolen AK47
- 3 fined GH?5,400.00 for illegally entering reserve
- Teacher jailed for sexually assaulting four students
- Bole DCE, security attacked
- GHS20k bounty on murder suspects
- Feb 4
- Mad man kills girl; eats body with kenkey
- Beninoise remanded for possessing guns
- Ablekuma: Lesbian charged for unnatural carnal knowledge
- Feb 3
- Teacher jailed for violating four girls
- Head porter fined for stealing
- ‘Mad man’ butchers girl, 14, at Akyem Asafo
- 2 fugitives nabbed at Bongo with pump action gun
- » More Crime News