Man remanded over Ghc1 robbery
Seth Obeng, an unemployed young man, was on Thursday remanded into police custody by an Accra Circuit Court for robbing a victim of her Ghc1.
The accused, also known as Sherif, Alegey or Track One, is facing a count of conspiracy and two counts of robbery, charges he flatly denied.
Track One is said to have, at about 8pm at North Kaneshie, a suburb of Accra, on August 8, 2014, robbed one Mary Gyewua Akom of her Samsung mobile phone valued at Ghc250, a Bible worth Ghc40, a handbag valued at Ghc20 and Ghc1.
Alegey is also alleged to » Read More
- Oct 25
- Suspect steals alma mater’s computers
- 3 Elderly men in police grip for car break-in
- Madina Police arrest two parents for ostracizing thier children
- Lawyer sues Police Officer for obstruction
- Man shot dead while two sustained injuries in Bawku
- Suspected cable thief, two others arrested
- 37 crime suspects arrested in Kumasi
- Two robbers sentenced to 15 years each
- Madina Police arrest two parents for ostracizing their children
- Oct 24
- Fake military officers terrorize farmers
- Exorcist pastor charged for fraud
- Remand prisoners freed
- Aflao slippery robber nabbed
- Unemployed in court for robbery
- Fake Pastor in court for swindling student
- » More Crime News