Display options Mobile website

Regional News of Thursday, 14 April 2011

Source: GNA

Five year pupil electrocuted

Techiman (B/A) April 14,GNA - Disaster struck Calvary International Baptist Preparatory School in the Techiman Municipality on Wednesday when a five year old pupil was electrocuted on campus. Chief Superintendent Joseph Antwi Gyau, Techiman Municipal Police Commander told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that at about 1230 hours, the police received information that Master Lord Owusu Boateng, a stage one pupil, had been electrocuted at the school. The police commander said the police were told that the deceased had leaned against an iron metal fixed to protect an air-conditioner unit at the school's computer laboratory. The body of the deceased has been sent to Techiman Holy Family hospital for autopsy and while the police investigates.

Comments:
This article has 1 comment, give your comment