General News of Thursday, 17 January 2013
Source: Kojo Boafo
President John Dramani Mahama has nominated seven persons including Dr Benjamin Kunbuor and Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey for ministerial positions.
The Statement Read;
In accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution, President John Mahama has released another list of ministerial nominees bringing the number to 19.
A statement signed by the Executive Secretary to the Presidency, Dr. Raymond Atuguba had the following list:
1. Dr. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.
2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.
3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.
4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.
5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.
6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.
7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.