Diasporian News of Friday, 21 September 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT GHANA UNION
As part of activities to educate the Ghanaian Community in the United Kingdom and Ireland on the forthcoming Presidential and Parliamentary elections in Ghana, the Ghana Union UK and Ireland, is organising a Political Discussion among the various Political Parties in Ghana.
The Political Parties are as follows:
* The ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC),
* The largest opposition party in Ghana, The New Patriotic Party (NPP)
* The Convention Peoples Party (CPP)
* The Progressive Peoples Party (PPP)
* The Peoples National Convention (PNC)
DATE: Friday, 28th September, 2012
VENUE: Methodist Church, Camberwell Road, London SE5 OEN,
TIME: 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm prompt.
Invitees would be allowed to ask questions and make contributions after the speakers have finished their presentations.
All are cordially invited. Be there if U have Ghana at heart.
CONTACT: 0790 444 1793 0794 044 3675 07958 648 234