- Television standard - UHF: PAL G
- Television standard - VHF: PAL B
- Television broadcast stations: 10 (2001)
- Ghana TV (GTV): state-owned national TV operated by the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
GTV News (recorded)
- Metro TV - free-to-air TV channel
- TV3 - private, free-to-air TV channel
- Multichoice - provides its services through satellite, as well as Cable Gold whose service through cable serves parts of Tema, and also Fontomfom TV, which telecasts in Kumasi
- V-Net TV - cable TV channel
- Fantazia TV - cable TV channel
- TV AGORO (TVA): pay-TV station broadcast wavelengths over Accra. a bouquet of six premium channels comprising news channel CNN, music channel
MCM, Cartoon Network for the kids, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and French channel CFITV. They also broadcast two religious channels on a 24-hour basis, being Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and the Catholic channel EWTN.
Currently most of the channels used in Ghana are on VHF. But stations
like CNN and others are broadcast on UHF channels. The trend in TV
broadcast is towards use of more and more UHF channels because among
other reasons, there are more available.