You are here: HomeNews2016 05 07Article 436792

General News of Saturday, 7 May 2016

Source: kasapafmonline.com

Gas explosion causes fire near Akufo Addo's chambers

The fire was caused by gas explosion

Fire on Saturday morning gutted a house at Adabraka in Accra near the Akufo Addo chambers destroying properties worth hundreds of Ghana Cedis.

The fire which was caused by a gas explosion recorded no casualties.

It took the timely intervention of personnel of the Ghana Fire Service to douse the fire and prevent it from causing more damage to property.