You are here: HomeNewsPolitics2018 05 14Article 651599

Akufo-Addo's $1m per constituency promise nowhere to be found – Mahama

Comment: Re: Akufo-Addo's $1m per constituency promise nowh

Author:
The Piper
Date:
2018-05-14 15:21:45
Comment to:
Akufo-Addo's $1m per constituency promise nowhere


N-pee-pigs are fools o! Nana still continue to tell them lies and they believe him. 1m dollars paa! There is nothing to show for the million dollars in Nana's nima and Bawumia's Kanda. It was Mahama who asphalted kanda and nima, made 90% nima drainage. Nana pls do the remaining 10%. Shs is 419 because l'm still paying some fees. Oh liars ruling Beautiful Ghana!
Your Comment:
Subject:


Your Name:


05-14 06:12
 
 
 
Re: Akufo-Addo's $1m per constituency promise nowh
The Piper
05-14 15:21