You are here: HomeNews2018 09 04Article 682088

Sports News of Tuesday, 4 September 2018

Source: Ghanacrusader.com

I’m still a player of Hearts of Oak – Patrick Razak

Hearts of Oak winger Patrick Razak has denied claims that he will be quitting the Accra giants for Kotoko

Reports went widespread last month that the 21-year-old has told Hearts of Oak to release him to their sworn adversaries Asante Kotoko after turning down a contract extension.

The pacey winger has refused to agree to a new contract at with the Phobians which has been alleged to be because the team rejected a contract from Guinean top-flight side Horoya for his services

However, the diminutive winger has come out to clear the air insisting that

“I’m still a player of Accra Hearts of Oak I have a contract with the team, it’s up to management to decide because I am still their player and if they think it’s the best, fine,” Razak told Oyerepa FM.

For me personally, there has not been any official approach from Kotoko they are all rumours.

When asked if he has any interest in joining Kotoko, he said, “That’s why I said I am a Hearts player if management okays it fine.