You are here: HomeNews2015 05 09Article 357450

General News of Saturday, 9 May 2015

Source: starrfmonline.com

‘Dumsor’: Generator fumes kill lovers in Kukurantumi

A UK-based Ghanaian, Kwadwo Adom, and his girlfriend have been found dead at Kukurantumi in the Eastern region.

The two are believed to have died from inhalation of carbon-monoxide fumes from a generator they were using in their room during a power cut in the area Thursday.

Starr News’ Eastern regional correspondent Kojo Ansah reports the lovers were discovered dead in their room by some artisans working on a new housing project for them.

One of the artisans who spoke to Ansah said they were compelled to break into the room of the deceased after their numerous knock at their door went unanswered.

The bodies have reportedly been deposited at the Police Hospital in Accra.

Join our Newsletter