Fashion of Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Source: Geraldine Akutu-Life Magazine
Aside from serving as window to the body, the eyes need to be protected and cared for.
Nature, knowing how sensitive the eyes are, has provided man with eyelashes to protect it from objects, dirt or insects by blinking when something gets too close.
Apart from guarding the eyes, these protectors draw attention to the face. This is the reason ladies apply mascara on them or attach artificial lashes to look beautiful.
However, you can grow your lashes without depending on the artificial.
Here are tips to achieve this:
• Take in proper diet.
• Remove make ups before going to bed, as this would keep the lashes from breaking.
• Apply natural lubricants such as olive oil or petroleum jelly on your lashes at night to soften and moisturize them, and wash it off in the morning. This can also make the eyelashes thick and strong.
• Brush your lashes regularly.
• Apply vitamin E oil on your eyelashes with a clean eyelash brush.
• Clean your eyelashes brush regularly to keep eye infection at bay.