You are here: HomeEntertainment2019 07 27Article 767116

Entertainment of Saturday, 27 July 2019

Source: Doreen Avio

Reggie & Bollie release single to debunk reports of a split

Ghanaian UK based duo, Reggie & Bollie have released a single titled “Break it Down" to debunk reports suggesting they had parted ways.

Last year, the two announced plans of working on solo projects which hot many wondering and asking why they will go solo.

In a WhatsApp conversation with Doreen Avio, the duo explained that , they decided to embark on solo projects to take a break from their band projects last year and to also grow their brands individually to reach different markets in the music scene around the world.

“We have both many sides to us as artistes and it feels right to be able to explore our talents individually and at the same time be able to work together as a duo". They said.

Debunking the reports that they are no more working together, Bollie a member of the group stated that it was never a decision not to make music together again.

He noted that they both agreed to do solo releases for the first half of the year and then bounce back with their bands to release music during summer hence the decision to release the latest single.

“Being in a group doesn’t have to stop us from putting music out individually, the most important thing is to communicate through it all so our individual projects doesn’t clash with our band projects.”he said.

The duo called on their fans and music lovers to hear up for a string of fresh single releases back to back, new sounds and a long line up of performances this summer

The video for the latest single was released on July 26th 2019.