You are here: HomeEntertainment2019 01 25Article 718175

Entertainment of Friday, 25 January 2019

Source: Brown GH

99% of people I have met who wants to be actors are lazy – Shirley Frimpong-Manso


Click to read all about coronavirus →

Shirley Frimpong-Manso has divulged that, among the many people that she has come across who wants to be actors, only 1% out of the total, work harder towards their greatness, and the remaining 99%, are not willing to put in any effort.

The Chief Executive Officer of Sparrow Productions who have raised many talents over the years made it known in a post on social media.

She revealed that, many people approach her wanting to become professional actors but unfortunately, they do not put in work to achieve their dreams.

The multiple award-winning movie producer advised anyone out there aspiring to climb the ladder of success to be workaholic in his/her chosen profession to make their dreams a reality.

Shirley Frimpong-Manso wrote on her Instagram page, “I meet a lot of people who say they want to act but 99% of them aren’t willing to put in the work. If you want to be GREAT at what you do you WORK HARD for it. #actor”

Shirley Frimpong-Manso is a Ghanaian film director, writer, and producer. She is the founder and CEO of Sparrow Productions, a film, television and advertising production company.

She won Best Director at the 6th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Frimpong-Manso is also a principal of Sparrow Station, a video streaming service for African entertainment from Sparrow and other African film producers.



Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.

Join our Newsletter