You are here: HomeCountry2018 09 20Article 686449

More fuel hikes coming – IES

Comment: Re: More fuel hikes coming – IES

Author:
Gogo
Date:
2018-09-20 15:40:22
Comment to:
More fuel hikes coming – IES


For those useless ndc stooges saying 2020 is around the corner, l cannot help but laugh at their uselessness. So they want us to seriously believe the NDC will come and reduce fuel prices??? They will come and continue their formulae of borrow, steal 90 percent of the amount and use the remaining 10 percent to build super inflated useless projects!! Am soo fed up with the NPP but the useless ndc is not an option. !

This article is closed for comments.

09-20 13:44
 
 
 
Re: More fuel hikes coming – IES
Gogo
09-20 15:40