You are here: HomeCountry2018 05 01Article 647754

General News of Tuesday, 1 May 2018

Source: www.ghanaweb.com

Fire outbreak at Adjiriganor

Fire Service personnel trying to quench the fire


Click to read all about coronavirus →

There was a fire outbreak at Adjiriganor 69 street opposite TUDEC Office in Accra ravaging a plastic material warehouse.

An eyewitness, narrating to www.ghanaweb.com how the fire started, said, the fire started after a fluctuating power outage in the neighbourhood.

According to her, she suspects the fluctuating power as the cause of the fire outbreak which engulfed the facility stocked with plastic materials.

Recounting how she was alerted about the inferno, the anonymous witness said she raised an alarm after she was was stopped (on her way to buy recharge cards) by a gentleman, who informed her about the incident.

"I was crossing the road to buy credit on the other side then I heard people shouting that the house was burning, so we all joined in to call for help," she narrated.

However, she indicated that it took a while for the Fire Service to arrive at the scene.



Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.

Join our Newsletter