Feature Article of Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Columnist: Amoako, Maxwell
All indications are that NPP under Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo is going to win the December 7th 2008 elections by landslide. Just like Barack Obama did in the USA, NPP is going to widen the margin between the runner up NDC by over 50 percentage points. Research conducted by a USA group( Research International Associates) project the following results by regions on the presidential polls. Total registered voters used are based on provisional figures which were available at the time of this research.
Please note: Margin of error is plus or minus 4%
Average rejected votes of 1.6% has not been subtracted.
Factors that were considered to derive at the above figures:
1. Voting patterns from 1996 to 2004
2) Sentiments of the electorate
3) Opinion polls
4) Good governance of President Kuffour
5) NPP’s achievement
8) Vision of the our candidate and his message
9) The choice of our Dr. Bawumiah
10) State of the NDC contender
11) Rawlings’ shenanigans
12) Abysmal governance (P)NDC for 19 years.