You are here: HomeNewsPolitics2018 08 08Article 675245

Gabby ‘has no role in Akufo-Addo’s government’ – John Boadu asserts

Comment: PROVERBS 14: 34

Author:
JIMMY, JAMES AND JACOB
Date:
2018-08-09 11:37:13
Comment to:
Gabby ‘has no role in Akufo-Addo’s government


Please, John Boadu I believe you are a Christian. Are you saying there is no VAT increase in the supplementary budget?
VAT was previously 17.5% comprising the NHIL (2.5%) and GETFund Levy (2.5%), a total of 5.0% leaving only VAT at 12.5% but when Ghanaians cried foul over the impending increase as leaked by Gabby Otchere Darko, the NPP government cunningly and treacherously turned around to separate the NHIL and the GETFund Levy (a total of 5%) and maintained the VAT at 17.5% making the poor Ghanaian to now pay a tax of 22.5%. What are you telling Ghanaians?
Righteousness exalts a nation but ...
Your Comment:
Subject:


Your Name:


08-08 16:15
 
 
 
PROVERBS 14: 34
JIMMY, JAMES AND JACOB
08-09 11:37