You are here: HomeNewsPolitics2018 07 17Article 669367

Ghana National Cathedral plan sparks unholy row

Comment: Re: Ghana national cathedral plan sparks unholy ro

Author:
PRINCE KWASI ADADE (OFIE P32)
Date:
2018-07-17 07:56:52
Comment to:
Ghana national cathedral plan sparks unholy row


I CANT BELIEVE WHAT AM READING SHAME ON AKUFO ADO , SATANIST PRETENDING TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND EVEN PLANING TO BUILD A CATEDRAL , THATS A COVER . ARE YOU TELLING ME THESE GUY AKUFO ADDO AND HIS MINISTERS BELIEVE IN GOD OR DOG ? I DONT THINK SO , GHANAIANS ARE NOT RELIGIOUS , ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE IS A LIAR . GHANAIANS ARE THE MOST UNGODLY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET , FOR ONE , MAJORITY OF GHANAIAN ARE CURRUPT , THIEVES , LIARS , AND DEVIL WORSHIPERS , JUJU AND SO FORT , ONLY 30% OF GHANAINS ARE RELIGIOUS, THE REST OF THE 70% ARE FAKE , BOTH MOSLEMS AND CHRITIANS . NO BED FOR THE SICK, NO MONEY FOR ROADS, HOSPITAL, NO MONEY TO BUILD SEWERS IN THE CAPITAL CITY ACCRA , BUT THE IDIOT DWARF IS THINKING OF BUILDING A CHURCH , WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLACK MAN ? THE WHITE MAN WHO BROUGHT THAT RELIGION TO YOU IS CLOSING DOWN CHURCHES IN THEIR COUNTRIES BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE HAVE REALISED ITS A FAKE RELIGION. BUT BLACK MAN IS STILL BRAIN WASHED . WHITE MAN HAS DONE A GOOD JOB ON BLACK MANS BRAIN REAL GOOD. BLACKMAN WAKE UP . I'm ASHAMED OF MY BLACK MAN.

This article is closed for comments.

07-17 06:28
 
 
 
Re: Ghana national cathedral plan sparks unholy ro
PRINCE KWASI ADADE (OFIE P32)
07-17 07:56