You are here: HomeNewsPolitics2018 05 31Article 656500

We’ll impeach Akufo-Addo beginning June 3 – La indigenes

Comment: Re: You and who?please go and fish

Author:
Kekekonadu@gmail.com
Date:
2018-05-31 16:04:50
Comment to:
You and who?please go and fish


So that a fool like you can get something to eat.We the Akans are gradually sending you idiots out from Accra . Accra now belongs to the Akans 90 % of the people living in Accra speak the twi language the rest 10 % can't speak the twi language but understand the language .100% of the people living in Accra eat fufuo every day. The first 100 richest people living in Accra are Akans , now tell me WHO OWNS ACCRA ? " The answer is........AKANS . The one you called the Bush man has taken over if you don't like it go and burn the sea .

This article is closed for comments.

05-31 13:10
 
 
 
 
 
Re: You and who?please go and fish
Kekekonadu@gmail.com
05-31 16:04