You are here: HomeNews2019 07 21Article 765335

You can be jailed for 2 years for denying your husbands sex - Police warn wives

Comment: Silly law

Concerned Citizen
2019-07-21 13:18:21
Comment to:
This law is very good paa

If you want to end your marriage as a woman, then why not just divorce him. What husband, after his wife has had him jailed for 2 years for refusing her sex, will return to her again after that?

This article is closed for comments.

07-21 09:00
Jersey bitch
10-09 14:19
Silly law
Concerned Citizen
07-21 13:18
Maxwell Gyabaa Kyeremeh , Wamfie
07-21 17:47