You are here: HomeNews2019 12 04Article 805819

General News of Wednesday, 4 December 2019


Accra High School students hospitalised over alleged food poisoning

Scores of students of the Accra High Senior School are receiving treatment at the Adabraka Polyclinic following a suspected case of food poisoning, has learnt.

The affected students reportedly started vomiting and experiencing stomach pain after eating kenkey.

Many of the students were rushed to the hospital Tuesday afternoon with others arriving later in the evening.

The school authorities are tight-lipped over the incident and have declined media interviews at least for now.