DMI Sales and Marketing Assistant
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT SUMMARY
The Sales and Marketing Assistant provides administrative support to the staff of the Sales and Marketing Department. Duties include general research, clerical, and project based work. The Sales and Marketing Assistant projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Research new market opportunities
2. Map out potential customers & competitors
3. Determine unmet needs and market structure (channels)
4. Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
5. Coordinate with our marketing, sales, and technical groups to facilitate marketing functions (i.e. brochures, trade shows, etc.)
6. Provide status reports to management on overall sales and marketing activities
7. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
9. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
10. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Coordinates employee travel (air/land, lodging, etc.) to and from marketing related conventions and conferences.
11. Support staff in assigned project based work, including but not limited to:
a. Develop procedures for contacting and qualifying leads
b. Develop procedures for updating prospect information
c. Develop procedures for competitive research and analysis
d. Researching and purchasing of target advertising in all media for niche markets
e. Correspondence to prospects and clients and prospects
f. Coordination of development of marketing pieces for print, internet, television and
g. Develop procedures for E-Marketing/Internet marketing services for clients
h. Preparation of sales proposals from information gathered in fact finder
i. Development of pricing structures and payment options
j. Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
12. In addition to these typical duties, may perform other duties as assigned and required.
MINIMUM ABILITY, SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Experience/Interest in property development, marketing and sales.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Excellent computer and internet skills
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail
Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½?Ã?Æ?Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã?â??Ã?Â¢Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., when necessary
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. However, this position does provide guidance to staff members and coordination with outside vendors.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience/HND marketing with two years experiences.
Employees must adhere to all applicable DMI policies and procedures. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, such as nights and weekends, on an as-needed basis is required. Employees must be able to cope effectively with deadlines and multiple demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SEND APPLICATION/CV ONLINE.
(Applications by 30th Dec 2009)
00 233 0 21 311 730
44 020 8691 9071