Post a Vacancy
Publishing your job openings on ghanaweb.com is a great alternative to print advertisements.
A local newspaper will typically only reach jobseekers in Accra and other major cities in Ghana. GhanaWeb
reaches the smallest outskirts in Ghana as well as the millions of higher-educated Ghanaians
living outside of Ghana.
How to Post
You can publish your job openings on ghanaweb.com by posting these on WazobiaJobs.com
or BusinessGhana.com. In both cases your vacancy will automatically appear on ghanaweb.com.
Publishing your vacancy is free of charge if you post your job on BusinessGhana.com.
A job posted on BusinessGhana.com will automatically become visible on ghanaweb.com for 7 days.
If you post your job on WazobiaJobs.com, your
vacancy will automatically appear on ghanaweb.com for 90 days. Posting a job on
WazobiaJobs.com is not free but has
substantial advantages over the free alternative.
Posting your job on WazobiaJobs.com has the following advantages over using the free
alternative and print advertisements:
- Co-listing on ghanaweb.com for 90 days instead of 7 days.
- Competitive pricing compared to print advertisements.
- For middle-level, senior-level professional positions, you do not want to be overwhelmed with CVs from unqualified applicants. Wazobia will filter CVs on your behalf, so you can focus on other important tasks.
- Access to Wazobia's high quality CV database featuring thousands of CVs.
- You can also filter unwanted job applicants yourself using Wazobia's revolutionary
- Very user friendly and clutter-free Job posting page.
- Provision to attach screening questionnaire with the job postings.
- Job Posting Usage reports is available to analyze number of views, applications, etc.
- Assistance with promoting your employment brand. Employment branding is the process of placing an image of being a â€śgreat place to workâ€? in the minds of the targeted candidate pool. A successful employment branding strategy energizes the best potential candidates to apply for jobs at your organization.
- 24 X 7 Customer and Sales Support - Rely on professional account management and training.
- Local knowledge of the West African Job Market.