COLANDEF is a non-governmental organization dedicated to strengthening land rights and land tenure security for small holder farmers in Ghana. COLANDEFâ??s interventions includes direct implementation of community level activities as well as engaging at policy level. COLANDEF operates from two offices, Takoradi in the Western Region and Accra. COLANDEF now seeks to recruit project officers for the Accra office, located on the Spintex Road.
The project officer will be responsible for:
1. Coordinating project activities
2. Facilitating field activities
3. Preparing reports
4. Tracking progress of project implementation
5. Representing the organization on various platforms
6. Be part of the overall team development
- Good written and oral communication
- Learning Attitude
- Good social skills
- Sensitive to all cultural settings
- Good process facilitator
- Gender sensitive
- Relevant leadership skills
Minimum of first degree in the Social Sciences, preferably, Sociology, Land Economy, Development Planning or similar fields, with at least 2 years work experience.
Interested applicants should send in their applications and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com latest by 10th March 2017.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com