POSITION: LOAN OFFICER
REPORTS TO: C.E.O., TOPUPONLINEGH
Under the general direction of the Director of Small Business Lending, the Loan Officer is responsible for the development, review, underwriting and maintenance of loans in accordance with the established philosophy, policies and procedures of the Lending Department and the Loan Board.
1. Assists the Director in the management of all Lending programs including portfolio administration, and program contract reporting
2. Market TopuponlineÃ?Â¢??s loan programs to target market
3. Screens potential applicants
4. Assists business in completing loan applications
5. Coordinates with funding sources regarding loan applications.
6. Coordinates committee meetings
7. Researches, analyzes and makes written and verbal presentations of credit approval recommendations to loan committee
8. Participates in the presentation of workshops
9. Other duties as assigned or needed
10. Customarily and regularly exercises independent judgments.
Qualifications and Experience:
BachelorÃ?Â¢??s degree/HND in related field or equivalent work experience of 3-5 years
3 + years of professional experience in loan packaging and financial analysis, preferably with a similar organization
Strong knowledge in general business practices and business financing
Computer proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing in a windows environment
Must have ability to develop proforma statements, cash flows and credit analysis
Must have ability to work with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds
You may contact the headoffice on 0302983200 for any clafication.Better still interested applicants may submit their particulars for the offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.