Learn more about the Sony HT-SS380
Three HDMI inputs
- Connect three HD sources via HDMI and easily switch between them. HDMI connections combine the quality of pure digital-to-digital signal transfer with the simplicity of a single connection for audio, video and control.
HDMI 3D Pass-Through
- Enjoy Blu-ray 3D movies, 3D video games and other 3D content with compatible players and HDTVs.
- Enjoy your iPod/iPhone music, video and photos through the supplied dock
BRAVIA Widget Control
- Controlling surround sound systems just got easier. With select 2011 BRAVIA HDTVs, you can pull up a menu on the TV screen to make comprehensive audio adjustments.
1000 Watts for powerful sound
- Hear everything with incredible impact. The system delivers 1000 Watts total power (167 Watts x5 +165 Watts, measurements at 3 Ohms, 180 Hz Ã¢?? 20 kHz with a THD of 1%).
Audio Return Channel
- Eliminate the need for extra cables connected to your TV. Send audio from a compatible TV to the system through the same HDMIÃ¢?Â¢ cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV.
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration
- Easily optimize your surround sound experience. Simply place the included microphone where you will be seated. Speaker set-up is automatically optimized based on the precise placement of your speakers and the speaker-to-listening position delays.
Blu-ray Disc HD Audio decoding
-Experience sound closer to the way it was captured with LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD enhanced audio codecs
Three digital audio inputs
-One coaxial, two optical inputs accommodate your music sources
HDMI standby pass-through
- Conveniently access all your HDMI sources without having to power on the home theater system.
BRAVIA Sync operation
- Easily control an entire system with one remote. Operates Sony equipment connected via HDMI cables, including Blu-ray Disc players, and compatible BRAVIA HDTVs, Handycam camcorders and Cyber-shot Digital cameras.
Center Speaker x1
Front Speaker x2
Surround Speaker x2
Speakers Driver Unit
Center Speaker: (30 x 60)mm Cone
Front Speaker: (55 x 80)mm Cone
Surround Speaker: (55 x 80)mm Cone
A/V SYNC: Yes (fixed)
A/V Sync Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
Deep Color: Yes
x.v.Color (xvYCC): Yes
3D signal pass thru: Yes
Audio Return Channel: Yes
BRAVIA SYNC (CEC Control): Yes (HDMI CEC Control)
Home Theatre Control: Yes
Scene Select Sync: Yes
Auto Tuning: Yes
Direct Tuning: Yes
FM MODE: MONO/ STEREO
Preset Channel (Sirius/XM/FM/AM): 20 FM Presets
Station Name: Yes
Advanced Auto Volume: Yes
Equalizer (F/C/Sur/Sur B): Bass,Mid,Treble: Bass and Treble
Night Mode: Yes
Number of amp. channels: 5.1
Portable Audio Enhancer: Yes
Sound Field Link (w Lock): Yes (No Lock)
Sound Field Program (Movie): Yes (Neo 6 Cinema)
Sound Field Program (Music): Yes (Neo 6 Music)
Sound Field Program:2CH STEREO: Yes
Sound Field Program:A.F.D. MULTI: Yes
Sound Field Program:A.F.D. STD: Yes
Sound Field Program:GAMING: Yes
Sound Field Program:MOVIE-D.C.S.-: Yes (HD D.C.S.)
Sound Field Program:NEWS: Yes
Sound Field Program:P.AUDIO: Yes
Sound Field Program:PLII MOVIE: Yes
Sound Field Program:PLII MUSIC: Yes
Sound Field Program:SPORTS: Yes
Speaker Level Control: Center +/- 6; Surround Left and Right +/- 6; Sub Woofer +/- 6
Speaker Terminal: Color coded clips
DTS HD/DolbyTruHD/Dolby Digital+
Dolby Dual Mono
Dolby Prologic II
LPCM (2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH) thru HDMI
Digital Coaxial Audio x1
Digital Optical Audio x2
Analog Audio x1
Digital Media Port: 1(NoOSD/ No Video) TDM-ip380 only
Main Unit (W x H x D): 16.9" x 2.5" x 12" (430mm x 65mm x 306mm)
Center Speaker (W x H x D): 12.4" x 2.1" x 2.3" (315mm x 55mm x 60mm)
Front Speaker (W x H x D): 3.3" x 8.6" x 3.7" (85mm x 220mm x 95mm)-with foot
Subwoofer: 10.2" x 10.4" x 10.6" (260mm x 265mm x 270mm)-with foot
Surround Speaker: 3.3" x 8.6" x 3.7" (85mm x 220mm x 95mm)-with foot
Receiver Weight: 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)
Center Speaker: 0.6 lbs. (0.31 kg)
Front Speaker: 1 lbs. (0.46 kg) x2
Subwoofer: 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)
Surround Speaker: 1.1 lbs. (0.53 kg) x2
Enhanced by a variety of audio format decoding, the Sony HT-SS380 delivers powerful 1000W of audio power through 5.1 channels, so you get the most from the included speakers and subwoofer.
HDMI 3D Pass-Through and Audio Return Channel
HDMI 3D Pass-Through function allows you to enjoy stereoscopic Blu-ray 3D movies, 3D video games and other 3D content with compatible players and HDTVs. Audio Return Channel can send audio from a compatible TV to the system through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV.
With BRAVIA Sync technology, the Sony HT-SS380 can control a select number of BRAVIA televisions and other Sony audio and video products via the HDMI interface - and it all works through one remote control.
BRAVIA Widget Control
The BRAVIA Widget Control allows you to pull up a menu on select 2011 BRAVIA HDTVs to make comprehensive audio adjustments, delivering an easy and convenient way to control your surround system. (BRAVIA Widget unified control can be used only when system is connected to select 2011 Sony BRAVIA Televisions via HDMI cable (sold separately). Check TV ownerÃ¢??s manual for compatibility.)
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration
Featuring Digital Cinema Auto Calibration (DCAC), the Sony HT-SS380 home theater offers simple multi-channel surround sound setup with the use of an included microphone to automatically adjusting speaker frequency, distance and level for an optimal home theater experience.
Call : 0244964002
Price : 700GH