Legend Warlord Media Gh-Ltd
Shocker! Today's edition of the Daily Graphic Frontpage, June 12, 2012, carries supposed pictures of riots in Hohoe. A close and meticulous study of these frontpage images but the State-owned Daily Graphic exposes the deception, fraud, misrepresentation and the diabolic agenda by the Editor of the newspaper aimed no...t just to throw dust into the eyes of the public BUT to insult he very intelligence of readers as people who will believe anything without recourse to truth. The fraud in these publication are as follows: 1. The top right corner of the supposed riot coverage carried the name "SABAT MOTORS". There is no Sabat Motors workshop anywhere in the Volta Region, let alone in Hohoe. SABAT MOTORS which was collapsed under the first term of the Kufuor regime is in Accra Central near Kingsway Building next to the Ghana Supply Commission Building. So this photo itself, curled from www.myjoyonline.com is a forgery and amounts to public deceit.
2. Hohoe has no dual carriage road, and this his ariel photo depicting a crowd at Hohoe engaging in riots is false and fraudulent to say the least.
3. Directly ontop of the supposed exhumed body of the late Chief Imam is a Police Water Canon near the enterance of the Agyabeng Court. That area does not depict any location near or on Hohoe.
4. The picture appears to have been take from the Cocobod building with portions of the building obvious in the picture. Which building in Hohoe is as high as the Cocobod building or worse still which helicopter snapped this picture and at what time?
5. The crowd in the photo appears to be a well managed crowd with police escort and protection. There is no scene of riot in this photo as depicted here and my concludion is that the photo was taken at a trial of a top politician who got support from some hoodlums to invade the cout premises an i just hope it was not the scene witnessed at the Kennedy Agyapong Kill Ewes and Gas Human Rights Bail trail...
6. With all evidence adduced so far from this photo, how sure are we that the image of the supposed exhumed body of the Chief Imam is not a fake or doctored one since the body is wrapped and media reports indicated that the body could not be found? Since the Daily Graphic and myjoyonline.com got a shot of the body, they must tell the police how they got that photo in the firstvplace to assist investigations. Fellow citizens, the media had been midleading the public with thier stories and doctored images for so long and i think the tax payer deserves an unqualified apology from www.myjpyonline.com and the Daily Graphic in this matter. God Bless Our Homeland Ghana